Thursday, October 4, 2007

happy holiday happy moment

Tighten your seat belt! Coz I will take u to my long long blog.

2 weeks of holiday gonna end soon! The time travels faster than I have thought! We used to say the clock clicks faster when we are doing enjoyable things. Precisely. I had just gone through two weeks of unusual holiday. Memorable.

Firstly, my parents bought me a digital camera. Actually, it’s not really bought specifically for me. It’s for all of us, for vacation, New Year and etc. But they seem don’t interested in the new DC. So, the camera sticks to me most of the time. Indirectly, the camera was bought for me. Kekeke.

Secondly, my few best buddies and I held a barbecue at my house. It’s a unique gathering. We used four barbecue grill and a mini gas tank to light up the charcoal. 30 minutes used to heat up all the charcoal in the four “lo”. Thanks to Ah Thong who bought his air-conditioning “kachang”. Haha. Around 20 friends came. No singing or gambling session. Just a common barbecue, chatting around. Before we end, someone suggested we jalan jalan out there with our tanglung. That’s what I called unusual holiday. Haha. We walked about 1km. We visited the snooker centre we used to hang out (kekeke, we are idiots) and 4 “retards” bravely walked in front of the mamak which packed with customers, with their hand holding the tanglung! Actually it’s agreed by all of us to walk together passing the mamak WITH tanglung. At the end, about 16 of us chicken-ed out! Bravo to the 4 heroes. Really admire their courage.

jalan jalan ~ with tanglung

"anti-food-wastage-society"
raining lightly at the end of the party~


Third, I had gone through the holiday of a bujang.

Tidak berdaya lagi aku melawan suratan takdir,
Masa telah memulihkan parut yang ditinggalkan mu,
Kalau ada jodoh, kita akan bertemu lagi.

Lastly, I will be going to Genting Highland with my fellow classmates. It’s the first vacation since we met 3years ago. Sad right? Haha…. I can say we formed a weird group. We only interested in computer games. We are lazy. We don’t mix with girls. Err….we are not gay! Almost 4 years I have been studying in TARC, how many girls do I really talked to? Excluding lectures, college staffs and food vendors, probably would be less than 5. FOUR years! WTH! Am I destined to be single forever? Then the world will missed one good husband. Wakakakaka!

we went to Rush for Merdeka countdown ~ my first time XD

The conclusion, I am satisfied with this short break. It’s the re-beginning of my single life. And thanks to all of my frens and family for this new and happy beginning. I will march through the all the obstacles of my life, packed with confidence, courage and wisdom. There are many more unlucky people in this world. Thus, they are even sad and unfortunate than me. Pray for better life. Work for better life.

No comments: