Wednesday, July 15, 2009

10 steps to clean up your bedroom

I took half-day leave yesterday due to fever and headache. Today, I took one day off. Haven’t fully recover, cough and headache still making me weak. XD But I have one day time to relax…


On the previous Sunday, I cleaned up my super messy and dirty room. I couldn’t believe I have turned into such type of person who I hated most. A bachelor’s room? ^^ So, I took whole Sunday to clean up my room.

KiaT’s 10 Steps To Conquer Messy And Dirty BADroom
  1. 1) Firstly, Vacuum and wipe your very dirty fan. If you are rich people with air-cond, then you can try to clean up the air filter yourself. This is to make sure all the dust from these two items will fall on the ground where it will be cleared up later. Clean from top to bottom and more dusty to less dusty.
    .
  2. 2) Secondly, wipe the windows and surrounding frames. If you are poor people like me, you’ll get a headache wiping the louvers window pieces by pieces, in and out…..(that’s why I skipped this XD)
    .
  3. 3) Next, pick up things that shouldn’t be there from your table, bed, floor, under bed and table….such as Barbie doll, picture of the person u hated most for stepping, sex toys, used condoms, dead rat, char kueh teow polystyrene packaging, ex gf photos etc etc For items that you are not sure you want to put them, just put them inside a large box and burn them.
    .
  4. 4) Next, undress your bed so he is naked romantically. Throw the bed sheets away and give your doggie if you have. Again, if you are rich people, take out your queen-size bed mattress and lie to your doggie it’s a new mattress u bought from Ikea to prevent any misunderstanding.
    .
  5. 5) Have a break have a kit kat.
    .
  6. 6) Drink a lot of water to prevent getting sick.
    .
  7. 7) Before the second half, do some exercise to prevent muscle cramp and bone misalignment. I did 100 times bumping and ran 30 rounds around my bedroom.
    .
  8. 8) Then, here comes the energetic me! Start to wipe things from top to bottom such as a wardrobe first and then only table. Because dust can fly anywhere they like. Honestly, my dream life is to be a dust. Oh, before that, vacuum those unwanted Spiderman’s webs and dust around the 4 corners of your bedroom.
    .
  9. 9) After all furniture has been cleaned up, take out the box with the things u compiled just now. Wipe and put them to the places you want them to be such as your ex gf photos on top of your bed or the most hated person photo on the wall so you can play dart on it.
    .
  10. 10) Then, start to mop the floors as clean as u can. Again and again, if you are rich people, you can always sub this work to your maid. Because changing water is an annoying job. Especially when your doggie keep chasing you for the dirty water. They thought it’s Pedigree brand water. Lastly, dress up your bed again.

That’s it. A new and clean comfortable room until you can dream your dream girl every night when you are sleeping.

Hope this method to clean bedroom is useful to those bachelor outside. XD

Here is some before and after pictures with edited LOMOGRAPHY effect. "Analog Photos"

My computer desktop, can you believe this? OMG
.

My book shelf.....
.
My BADroom
.
My bed
.
My unwanted stuff's corner
.
BAD BADroom
.
Sometimes even my mouse can hide inside.
.
DENG DENG DENG! DONE!
.
My Ferraris, my dad bought it. ^^
.
My collection of coffee cans
.
I like my new bedroom so much. XD
.
My small small piala and pingat i got during my study time.
.
Polished tiles
.
Conqured
.
Now you can see my mouse and my keyboard
.
That's it. My Sunday gone. XD
.
.

8 comments:

Pharm said...

Wow! Nice and clean room! I'm looking for a place to stay during my visit to KL, mind if i stay there? For 6 Aug to 8 Aug. Klang bak kuh teh is the best!

Eh, but from the pic, i still see u using ur old hp, where is the new one? XD

KiaT said...

u can stay here if u want. usually i dont charge lengcai or lenglui, but u are not. so, i am sorry. XD Not all Klang bak kut teh the best, there are alot of cap ayam. ha ha......

i sold back my hp for 400 ==" wtf

charmaine said...

wah .. your room is nice.. i mean for a guy.. is tidy!

charmaine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KiaT said...

ha ha. thx. guys also have tidy room. me too. 80% of a year, my rooms is untidy. 20% is tidy. ngek ngek ngek...

shanmugamlakshmanan said...

PSK! this is a cool blog you have

Unknown said...

ur bedroom got "biscuit"... =="

KiaT said...

wah! so small thing in a so small pic u also can see!! ha ha! sure got 1 ma! eat with my kopi 1! ;P