Thursday, April 1, 2010

Smooth & Easy

Again, I post something out of nowhere. My blog has been ignored by me for the past 4 months. I wonder why my strawberries (page header) are still fresh.

Chinese New Year already passed, most of us received bonus from company. Some were excited, some were disappointed. But i believe most of us already not motivated, because we spent most of our income, and papers started to piled up on our desk until boss can stand behind these papers, peeping on us. Work....*sigh.....

Recently, I think I have changed. Oh, yes, everyone change. My temper is getting better, I feel there is less inner anger. I listen to my mum more. I am not sure if this will last :) Probably my job getting smoother and easier.

My current job situation....

Phua : Boss, where's my pen?
Boss : Nah, I took it. (boss walking 5 meter from his room to mine)
***You see, this is what i called Smooth.

Boss : Good morning, Phua!
Phua : Good morning, boss! Get back to your work. Stop wandering around and peeping me.
***You see, this is what i called Easy.

Boss : (walking around)
Phua : Hey stop pusing pusing there, go downstairs buy me 2 pcs of pen, and then make me a cup of nescafe "O".
***You see again, this is what i called SMOOTH AND EASY!


OK, now please stop asking me about my job. Ask my boss.

That's all for now, a very short post. At least something la. XD so my blog not being abandoned for so long.

P/S : all the above stories are true. Please take it seriously.....

PLEASE DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THIS!


This fella is better. BUT DON"T GET CAUGHT! :)


No comments: