Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Untruth #60

My Life My Confession, a place where unwanted feelings can be diluted here, realizing that talking to anyone else in this world doesn't make things better.

"ALONE" is not my word anymore.
Truth #60 : "I like to be alone most of time, I am emo" is not true anymore when the realisation of the others existence being existed in each others existence hits in, and you are not in it. The feeling of total isolation, total silent in some way. Some type of eerie tranquility that wrapped up the surrounding, getting tighter and breathless. Grasping hardly every air left and relying on the only barely visible hole giving the only hopeless light. It's getting harder and darker. Very hard..... very dark.... The only sound can be heard is the sound of own breathe getting weaker and weaker together with the dying light it seems like the end reaching soon....

How will this long? Where are the determinations, motivations and perseverance which used to be the sword and shield.................

I'll be back one day!

1 comment:

Sia Chee Hong said...

too deep to be understand..