Friday, June 20, 2008

Sheffield Food!

What make me changed my blog address?
1) Its F***ing too long with a stupid hyphen. >.<
2) I am not a sadee nor a dumpee anymore ^^
3) Its better with my name on the title. @@


crusty bread + cheese + beef patty


stuffed chicken + chrushed beef patty + kacang panjang?

beef patty + stuffed chicken

roti +telur, cornflakes

Carling + maggi. Ck so pandai. He said "Calling Maggie". WTF.

Hotdog + beef patty

WOW! this is the 1st meal with curry! The best! (although Sabrina forget to put salt and I added too much santan inside) =="

U see! sauQ! Yummy! and i miss CCM nasi lemak!!!!!!

Sabrina the curry cooker! Our housemate from Taiwan!

One of my favourite set in Malaysia! coffee + biscuit!

Cheap buy-and-kasi-owen pizza! £1.10 ! and I shared with Beng.

stuffed chicken + hotdog + beef balls + milk that make me lausai everyday. =="

baked beans + ham + canned salmon!

Vege Vege! Expensive! Kacang panjang + mata kerbau + canned sardin!

Yucks?! Lolz. My 1st own made spagetti! with some "still-survived-from-hangus" hotdogs. I made some hangus. =="

crusty chicken + brocolli + mata kerbau!

Me and Pharm's shared meal! canned beef curry! mengalir air liur.......

KFC for 5! Salty =="

Cooking time!

Cooking time!

Cooking time!



No comments: