Saturday, July 12, 2008

Northern Ireland! ^^


5-7 Aug 2008 - I went to Northern Ireland! It's a long long journey. 6 hours of bus and 2 hours of ferry. Very tiring trip but enjoying. We stayed in a small self-catering hostel beside the wide grass field facing the boundless sea. It's a dream for me to live in a small house beside the sea. But not in this freezing Ireland. ^^ 3 days, we travelled to few places which are very nice. Very kampung-ish. hahaha. There is one very common thing in the countries in UK, they have a lot of castle! Some left only ruins but some have been preserved as a historic destination. The English spoken there is harder to grasp compare to England's. But the people there are as friendly as people in Sheffield. ^^ Let the pictures do the work again. haha!

Inside the bus!

Lets Rock!

Lets Jump!

Over the rock!

Over the fence!

I love this!

Inside the ferry

The nice interior

The ugly exterior, like Girls?, cannot judge with outer looks. ^^

mememe

Those white dots are the sheeps.

mememe

Dream live....

Dream house?

They are not "horse". Maybe pony or keldai or..... Lembu? haha.

me me me & mek mek mek

I like this!

5 of us

Wide grass field

meeeekkkkkk~ they are so lonely live here.

Sheep island.

Our hostel

Outside hostel

Nice live?

Belfast Castle

Belfast Castle

Belfast Castle

Belfast Castle

Belfast Castle guardian. £1m/annum

3 rare Northern Ireland monkeys.

Cold and windy!

Not me!

Me and the hexagonal columns. Caused by volcanic eruption.

mememe

mememe

me and dinosaur eggs?

somewhere around the Giant's Causeway

hexagonal rocks.

top of the world?

what's there beyond the sea?

Somewhere around the Giant's Causeway.

mememe

Group memebers.

Broken castle and us.

another Broken castle

group members

outside good, inside ruined. ^^

Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge!

Takutnya.

Romeo & Juliet? lolz.

Gaya-nya.

Lompat!

me and Tin Wei

Inches to death.

5 of us!

somewhere around Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge

Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge!

mememe! wanna jump?

Nice scenery

30 metres above!

I beat my height-phobia!

Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge behind me.

The "parking lot" of Titanic. Titanic made in Belfast!

It's so huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! Very nice! Thanks for the link!