Sunday, May 10, 2009

My pangkor My first love?

I woke up at 7.20am from my 10 hour sleep. Yesternight I had an headache which going to explode any seconds. Dup….dup dup…..dup dup dup…..Hence after my bakuteh dinner, I took 2 pills of panadol and threw my 55kg body straight to my untidy bed. Before that, I set my alarm to 11.30pm so I can have a valuable Sunday night with my friends. The result, the irritating alarm beep couldn’t overtake my unconscious condition. That’s it, again I missed one of the 52 Saturday night in 2009!

Last week, I went to Pangkor for the second time in my life. It’s a sudden trip arranged by me, the scapegoat. “Hey scapegoat, how’s the reservation. Hey scapegoat, have u asked. Hey, scapegoat please be fast”. After this trip, I understand myself even well. I am surely not a decision maker, I am not a leader, not an organizer and not a motivator. But I know I am a perfect decision maker, a marvelous leader and a professional organizer..IF……I am alone! Wahahahaha! I hate to be leader, I just like to follow and be a loyal follower and sometimes I can be a creative advisor. For your knowledge, Solo-nism is my best expertise. ^^

Conclusion, 87.5% participators of this trip are not satisfied with this over budget holiday vacation. Comments : Not worth for the expenses. It’s costly for a Pangkor trip, but what can you expect from a holiday in an island. We spent around rm450-500 each including petrol to Lumut and the Ikan Satay we bought. It’s f**king over budget for a 3 days 2 nights holiday in Pangkor.

That was my first time to experience the banana boat. It’s fun and happy to know that I already conquered one of my phobias, scare of deep water. Because I have a friend who is like a god, wouldn’t let me sink. Ms. Jacket, name Life. Ngek ngek ngek. According to my parents, when I was small around 3-5 years old, I cry when they bought me to the beach. I was so afraid to water. Now, I don’t afraid to the sea or deep water anymore. I hope I can conquer the wave and explore the beneath one day…but until now, I still afraid of 6 feet deep swimming pool…..because I don’t know how to swim! WTH. Let the pictures speak. My first pangkor trip can be viewed here
http://kforkiat.blogspot.com/search/label/Perak. have a nice day!















































7 comments:

Sia Chee Hong said...

actually v jz hope dat u can b a leader 1 day...
sorry v made u feel like a sacapegoat!

87.5% of 8 ppl mean 7 ppl not satisfied...then who is d left 1 feel satisficed?if d fella is u then i think d % shud b reduce to 75%...coz i m satisficed as long as v r together,no matter how expensive is it...

i have miss 2 things out,go beach on d morning n jet ski...hope still got a trip like dis so dat i can finish d incomplete thing!!

anyway thz la~!
if next time u go knapsack travel,can u bring me along?
hehe...
i go sleep 1st,yesterday not enuff sleep,so tired~~enjoy ur mamak time ha,bye!

KiaT said...

yaya...jet ski, we should try it nextime. try once enough, its fuking expensive. about backpack, i wanna try it solo 1st. ha ha. yesterday Arsenal lost 1-4...i watched 1st half, they playing good. wasted.

Anonymous said...

haha Hong sounds a bit gay right here
'as long as v r together' haha X)

actually spending 450-500 is considered reasonable bcoz u guys went on public holiday.. the rate is diff compare to non-peak season. normally it costs 350 below. nex time go to one place try to take bus can save more.. wont be so tiring as well.. haha that's my advice!!

miao

KiaT said...

take bus ke? kawan kawan aku nanti naik gila. aku takpe, sebab aku nak duduk bas lain kali. ha ha.

ya. hong is the gayest among us. wahahahahahaha. siao.

Sia Chee Hong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sia Chee Hong said...

mcb!!
next time i wont leave any comment liao la!!dis is last!!
about arsenal..newspaper oso say they playing good..but finishing is lao ya bu lu...
actually go by car oso wont expensive la...jz RM23 plus parking per person~~
by bus i think jz certain person will crazy lo...u all know who la~~haha

KiaT said...

miao la, cakap orang gay, sebenarnya dia sendiri gay. haiz. susah betul kenal dia ni.....lagi hari hari minum beer, amoi tak cari, cari laki laki. haiz..... mou tak kau...