Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Things I want to do for the remining days in 2009

These are what I want to do before 2010, some is possible but mostly quite impossible. XD
.
NUMBER ONE
CLEAR ALL MY DEBTS The most important things I wanted to do before 2010 is clear all my debts. Lolz. I talk like I hutang keliling pinggang. Ha ha. Ya, It’s true. It’s a worst year ever in terms of owing others money. After my quite-accurate calculations, my debts will be settled exactly in the end of December. I always hope it will become bad debts one day. Ngek ngek ngek….This is a very bad. “Spend what you can earn, don’t spend what u can’t earn.”
.
NUMBER TWO
BACK PACK I hope I can start my solo backpack to Tioman Island or Cherating Beach. I want to try this new activity to myself because I like beach and island so much! If I could choose where I would be born, I would have chosen an island. An island somewhere in the middle of the ocean like Hawaii. Beach boy is my occupation then. I would wake up early in the morning to do some boat servicing, and then have my breakfast with bunch of beach boys, crapping around. Before the sun move across me, I start my job as a beach boy, guiding tourists with my ferry and proudly share with them the chronicle of my island. I will pull the acceleration lever as fast as I can to see their exciting faces. I will bring them for snorkeling. I will stop at the most beautiful part in the middle of blue the sea. Beneath, I believe we will be stunned by the most colourful corals in the planet, surrounding by uncountable schools of fishes waving their sparkling body for the very first time in our life! I will dive into my world, loosen my body, swim wonderfully and say hi to the amazing water creatures. Then, I will ferry them back to the island where the navy blue wave meets the turquoise seashore, attached to the white sandy beach. It will be a perfect time to feel the tranquil moments when the sun sets. When the sun is out of sight, we will start a camp fire on the beach having our BBQ dinner while some playing guitar and some singing paralleling with the voice created by the waves. There is no other thing more relaxed than this. Perhaps some hard liquor would make our night as perfect as diamond. Oops…diverted too far from my title. ^^
.
NUMBER THREE
CHANGE MY HANDPHONE I want to change my handphone. I don’t want to use my Nokia 1600 anymore. I have been living in this modern world for 23 years and 4 months, the most expensive hand phone I’ve used cost only RM 500. And that was Alcatel 501. ==” So pathetic. This seems impossible too as I am having the most terrible period of recession like the economy now. ARRRGGGHHH!!!!
.
NUMBER FOUR
GIRLFRIENDTo have a girlfriend. ^^ Lolz. I am so desperate for love. Shyt! I admitted it! I lost my love one two years ago. Until now, memories still dragging inside my head. Not only sad memories but also happy one. They are only memories, nothing else. But if I can turn back time, I will………..for the sake of changing the past for the desired future. (Crap…) I am so desperate to get a girl friend to share everything with me, and ended living happily with me in a huge beautiful house built on the sandy white beach. Ha ha ha. But, it is too impossible. An old wooden chalet might be possible. XD
.
NUMBER FIVE
CHANGE MY CARI want to change my car! I am tired of driving my manual Kenari with problems arising recently. Problems caused by problems. With this old Kenari, I couldn’t even attract girls! Ha ha. What a busthird I am. “You should be thankful that you have a car to drive” <------ voice I can hear from many of u reading this…..arrgghhh!!! But that’s human, always hope to get better and higher….and collapse to the unknown valley created by oneself. I hope to have a modified car, aesthetically modified. With a cool or sporty looks, and of course partly modification in speed. Ha ha.
.
NUMBER SIX
DSLR CAMERA I want to buy a DSLR camera. But it’s hell expensive. Maybe I can afford it in 2010. But sometimes tak sampai nak beli. Fuking so so so expensive. I love to take nice pics actually. I enjoy arts and photography but I am so lazy to practice them. Haha! I like photoshoping especially making fun with friends’ photos. Ngek ngek ngek. Don’t mad friends, Its all for fun. You should be happy that your photos make people laugh! That’s the point we live on this beautiful earth! ^^
.
NUMBER SEVEN
TOUCH UP TATTOO

I want to touch up my tattoo. After about one year since I got my first tattoo, I guess my tattoo don’t look as nice as I love it during the early moments. I should get a half sleeve Polynesian tattoo or something Romanic words. I love mystic knot so much, maybe the design of the tattoo not suitable as a tattoo. I guess I’ll add some 3d shadow and some other 3d design around it. The outcome area would be quite large. I hope I don’t look like samseng out there….arrrgghh!! I should have done a half sleeve instead! It’s so beautiful. Tattoo is so addictive. It’s so true.
.
NUMBER EIGHT
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

Buy more clothing for myself. I have a very bad taste for clothing. I hope I can get a gf with good and creative sense of fashions to “decorate” me as she like. Lolz. Every time I open my messy wardrobe, here it comes “ eh..i think I wore this last Friday”, or “ if I have to wear this shirt, I have to wear a brighter coloured pants, and I don’t have”, or “Mum! Where is my white polo-t? Mum: u just wore it 2 days ago, it’s still been soaked.” I should by more RM15 t-shirt. Besides, I would like a watch too for my wrist. So envy friends with nice watches. Very very nice watches. I felt so sad when I was in secondary form 3. I lost my first watch my mum bought for me. A Seiko cost Rm 200. Last time Rm 200 watch consider a very good watch and I left it in the basketball court. I lost it not even a year after my mum bought it. Feel so happy and sad at the same time.
.
NUMBER NINE
EXTRA INCOME

I hope I can do some side income work. I don’t know how I gonna start it as I am so so so lazy. I’d tried helping my dad to do some accounting works….and believe it or not, I stopped after I did for 2 days. Because I have so many activities after I came back from my 7pm work.. The activities are go to mamak, mamak-ing, lim teh and yamcha. XD Feel so sorry to my dad, he taught me for 2 days and I left it there. ARRGGGHHH!!!! I AM SO USELESS! Sometimes think of starting a night burger business at the roadside, but it seems so far to possible. I am neither a risk taker nor a fighter. So, I guess it’s better to stay inside my well and do my job as good as possible. XD.
.
NUMBER TEN
__________
(What
you think?)
.
From the observation above, we can see that most of the things we want, all related to money. So, as conclusion, money can buy hapiness, but only to a certain level. Am I right? "Live Is Colourful; When You Know How To Live It" - iampharm.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Pharm said...

Haha, I did offered u a good pay job in middle east, u refused it.

If u have the job, u can do watever u wan and now u're planning whether to go Bali or Maldives!!

But, that's life. It's all about sacrifices.

I think, No. 10, learn better English, get a better job. That's what i wan.

I was just thinking there are just appro. 6 months left for 2009, I've not achieved even 1 target i set for myself, shyt!

About Gf, good luck to both of us

KiaT said...

Ya. If I've chosen to work in Middle East, probably I am enjoying like u are doing there. SYOK like hell! photography, paintball, swimming pool in a hot country, superb night view, exciting neighbour countries.

One months salary buy DLSR, another month for great lens. Then, the rest keep for travel. WAH! So envy.

But i couldnt do it. I am always a frog who like to go back home and mix with my frens in the well. I want to change, but I dont like. lolz. I duno what I am talking about. XD AARRGGGHH!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think those are everyone's dream!!
who don't wants to own a nice car nice house nice job nice chick nice gagdet!!
if u wanted to succeed...
babi SK, u mz learn how to put down one stuff to pick up another stuff X)
that's no perfect stuff in the world lol
wish u GOOD LUCKSs la

KiaT said...

u want nice chicks? i tot u wan macho guys only. haha. thx. there is always perfect when u think its perfect. kekeke.