Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finish Line of 2007 ~part1


I had gone through an easy and free period for the past two weeks. I had already submit my final draft thesis of 120 pages. Tomorrow 9.30am, I will be stepping into room 304, Block M to meet my thesis supervisor, ms.Ng, to get feedback and comment from her. Probably amendment. Hefty amendment. As heavy as my unlucky good fren, “D”. He was told by his supervisor to do so much corrections which is time consuming. I hope it wont be the same for me. I had squeezed my low-speed brain to complete it, hope she can notice the effort I put into my work. Although it wasn’t a proper effort…..?? what am I talking?

wither-ised sunset.


2008 is reaching soon. Let us recall back what have we done for the past whole 2007? Any good deed? Regretful actions? Actions that could make you remember it for your entire life? Still remember primary school karangan, “apakah azam tahun baru anda?”. Let me start first, then I’ll hear from you on the comment page. Deal? PRESS ALT+F4 IF U DON’T WANT TO! Wahahahahah! Just joking.. Up to u to post or not.

Good deed ;

……….5 minutes passed……..........

....shit! none?!!!!……….
………………………..................
donated my blood.
……………...............
……………......................
errr…….i just realise I did not contribute anything to others. Really….sad.... :(

looks familiar? urbanvillage?

Bad deed / bad attitude ;
  • I had treated a very important person badly.
  • I showed bad temper to many of my friends.
  • I didn’t treat my friends well. I don’t take friendship seriously as an important "ship".
  • I didn’t contribute much to group assignments.
  • I got one of my fren into anger. Which I was totally wrong to do that. Sorry to Tony. (although u don’t read my blog…lolz)
  • I showed so much international fingers before my “judgement day”, during my driving time, which I was so stupid. I had had a terrible temper that time.
  • Started to gossip about others, sometimes talking about the imperfections of others. Why!

berkeley church with the dusk~

Rectifying action to be taken ;

  • repair all the holes on the frenSHIP, which have a tendency to sink the whole ship.
  • Treat myself better. Starbucks!
  • Save more money for future. Mp3, futsal boots, guitar, etc etc etc etc etc.
  • Learn additional skills. guitar?
  • Gain more knowledge, but not study. learn freely. =_=”
  • Write more blogs to improve my English.
  • Talk what need to be talked. Speak intelligently.
  • Be more mature. Think maturely. No more childish astions.
  • Be more confident, to be a leader. Hard hard. I am not born leader.
  • Get closer to neighbour.
  • Many more to be done…….many more to improve……

will this last?

Few months later, my college days will be history. It will be the happiest moment ever. I just cant wait the last second of the last paper. “Happy level” shall boosted to the max level. June 2008, will be the time I step my foot out of my own country for the first time. That will be the first time I left my family for a long long distance. The time where I complete my study. The time where i get to know the world outside. lolz....just 3 months, (erasing my imagination)..........=_="...........

The quote that inspires me recenlty,

The Last Samurai -

"You believe a man can change his destiny? I think a man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed"

2 comments:

Pharm said...

Lol..i'm the first?
Hmm..i always wanted to write something like this, but i still dun have to time to do so..probably cause somebody is not doing his group assignment? Lol joking. Just finish printing my thesis final draft, not as thick as u, only around 100 pages and yet, i have a presentation on Tue. Luckily, i've completed the trailer for it (which i think it is PERFECT) and also completed the power point today.
Hmm..u really wan me to start on what you wrote? Well, guess so, cause i'm the one who is not pressing ALT + F4..lol
Hmm..let's save it for next time, somehow, you'll see it in my blog, perhaps. =P
What i can tell in summation is, year 2007 SUCKS!!!
Looking forward to year 2008 too, hope it will be a good year.
Lastly, Arsenal got a good win today, good job Wenger, support you!!

KiaT said...

hahaha....ok ok.....i'll be looking forward to read ur blog in future....bcoz recently i have no blog to read. ^^ ya.....2007 is the worst year of my life.....many changes....hope years after 2007 will be nice. god bless us~
my mum said next year which is rat year, is a good year for OX. in terms of love. hahaha...nice man...lets wait....wakakaka....