Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happiness~ My Dream!


Happiness! Everyone want a happy life! But what happy life means to you?!! I viewed through my family old albums, I found a lot of priceless captured moments! But here I only upload part of it. I think I had the happiest moment ever in my life when I was young. No worries, nothing to think :') Play, play and play.

From left; Ah Hoe, Ah Hien and Ah Kiat. See the old TV behind. We used that TV to play our ATARI game! We would wake up as early as 6.45am and go down stairs to play. I remember the game we used to play was Ninja Turtle! Me and Ah Hoe were always struggling to kill the BIG BOSS! what his name liau har...
.
=_= I can't remember what happened to me in this pic, this is from a pro photographer :) AH Hien PANG-STYLE hair with his 3.0 RX7!
.
Me and Hien

When we were young, Dad and Mum took a lot of our pictures with our only old film camera. I think they threw it away. We were so happy and enjoy playing with each other, but sometimes we quarrel too :( Thank you Daddy & Mummy to provide such happy and well living environment for us!

5 years old Ah Hoe and half months old fat Ah Hien XD Very innocent Ah Hoe >.<
.
We were once very good but we quarreled during secondary school, and now as we grow older and matured, we understand each other feeling. Sometimes I felt guilty for bullying him when he he were small :'(
.
Classic up-to-date fashionable Mummy with two formal-ised sons during CNY! :) Until now, her taste to fashion is still good...err...but sometimes the clothes she bought for us are a bit not our style. XD
.
I am not sure this is me or Ah Hoe, but they said is me T_T I think this is Ah Hoe. (Sei tou hm yeng ar!)
.
We were very very playful and happy! Look at our toys "Lasy". something like Lego but more challenging. I guess my nonsense brain had been trained by this toy. XD
.
Ha ha ha. Ah Hoe with his trademark? v('_')v Look at our sofa. Consider expensive one oh, but a bit old.
.
It's Ah Hien 2nd birthday! He was very chubby and cute. but 2010 Ah Hien is skinny +_+ hmmm, what cake is this?
.
I guess we like to take photos and they like to take photos of us! :) SITTING ON THE TABLE! APA NI!
.
Ah Hoe 10th birthday! BLACK FOREST CAKE! is it? This photo was taken after we moved into our grandparents house which is our current house now.
.
Me and Ah Hoe with Mickey mouse cap! I was tickling him? XD
.
ha ha ha ha! This 1 is good! Too happy with his angpau! LOL RM2 saja ma. =)
.
Daddy with Ah Hien on his shoulder! Children like to be carry high high.
.
Ah hoe was using his trade mark on Ah Hien v^_^ My stripes t-shirt nice leh :)
.
Daddy used to bring us to A&W especially at Klang town for dinner. We all love the ice-cream waffle! Root beer too! but that branch closed.
.
See mummy hair stlye! Last time HOT one leh! XD This time i "V" on Ah Hoe. ha ha ha.!
.
Cute Ah Hien with his terbalik cap~ My felix T shirt!
.
I think the happiest moment was the time when we were small. Now, I am already 24 years old. Other than family, all the things changed. I mean, ARE CHANGING. Life getting more challenging. Happy moment are lesser compare to those younger days.

I have a lot of dreams. (greedy) ha ha.. dream here means the ultimate dream life which i would like to have for the rest of my entire life.
1) Become a beach boy and live in the most beautiful beach in the world! - I don't know how to swim! ha ha!
2) Travel around the world like a nomad! work and travel all around the world! but this almost impossible ~_~
3) Migrate to a country i like! This one seems better! XD

I like Northern Ireland which i stayed for 3 days before.
.
I want to walk here everyday!
,
How nice is this! live in these houses opposite the ocean!
.
Pony! I want to rear a lot of ponies and sheep!
.
You can read my Northern Ireland trip here. Click the link below.
.
This is one of the countries i like! there are alot more like new zealand! england! maldives! hawaii....and a lot more! the earth is too large to be discovered!

I hope I can achieve my dream one day........

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u seems like the "darkest" in ur family~ poor thingy!! XD & ahhien is fair!!

i oso want to go to Ireland!!very peaceful land...n the scene is beautiful~ ^^

KiaT said...

:) i am dark since small. i easy to get dark, but hard to fair back XD but i don't really care bout it. don't dark like bangla can liau :)
Northern Ireland is very peaceful! Hope my next life born there. born as a mosquito there also nvm. >.<

Sia Chee Hong said...

Another ah hien oh~wahaha...

KiaT said...

see properly...i handsome a bit.