Friday, September 17, 2010

Kopi O

Currently my life is not as exiting and 'exhilarating' as previously. Last time I struggled to pass exam, I burnt mid night oil to finish up my assignment, I walked, took KTM, took LRT, took bus to classes and always think of my future. That's it! I'm in the 'future'! but......

I had a thought that working life would be quite interesting as we could have money to buy things, car, bunglo, travel and have a career! hmm..I guess it's a mis-thought. Because teacher never teach us in school!! :(

YA...my current life is not EXITING and EXHILARATING at all now....

SO................

Let's post something more important in my life..something like :
a) Future?
b) How to safe 100K before 30 years old?! or
c) Why the monk sold his Ferrari?

Hmmm...not interesting enough....

err..... I'll post bout the most important
girl drink in my life, COFFEE!!!! .... important enough neh....




COFFEE or KOPI

Coffee is a popular brewed drink prepared from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. No doubt this is the best drink from bean! Red bean, green bean, black bean...all no match for coffee bean!! (and stop wondering if MR.Bean is a bean) =_=! ....and ......... YES HE IS! The bean with the longest expiry date!....the problem is....we CAN'T make him into a drink...that's the sad part :(

OK, serious....OH MY
GIRL =_=
OK, serious....OH MY COFFEE......


I started to drink coffee since I was an embryo. Coffee was 'drained' through the 'half inch pipe' (belly tube?) from my mum's mouth. Well, I didn't have any choice like in the vending machine. I drank what my mum chose :( I tried. I was struggling to talk to mum by kicking her, "Mum, Expresso double shot extra milk please!". But it's all vain.

"Hey! no yee mee please! YUCKS!!"

So, after I was born and transported to this earth, for the first few years, I was forbidden to drink any drink made from coffee bean, only red bean, green bean, black been
and Mr.Bean. So, as I remember, I started to drink coffee before I start my kindergarten time. I was taken cared by my aunt who always make Kopi O for her family every morning. So, I had it too! Those time was wonderful. No worries.


Then, during secondary school, I began to like coffee. Because I learnt how to make coffee, and it's FOC to make own coffee at home. Last time, I could have a cup of coffee and few pieces of biscuits as my lunch only, and slowly it becomes my favourite 'set' of meals until I always remind my parents to buy coffee when it's out of supply.

My love towards coffee grow stronger after I went into college. My house mates envy me because I have a lovely relationship with Kopi O. Sometimes I shared my Kopi O with them. LOL. Kopi O helped me a lot during my exam period. It make me feel awake so I could burn mid night oil for my exam and assignment...but sometimes I misused it for DOTA games and mid night movie. Thats why I always win in DOTA games versus my housemates. They seldom drink coffee!

During those 'sad' days in my college life, I like to drink Kopi O. It gives me a indescribable feeling that make me feel better. err...maybe something like emo-drink. :)
"I miss those moment you and I were drinking together. I was drinking Kopi O and you were drinking Milo, together we used to burnt the same oil for the same lamp" :')

My parents like Kopi O too. So, indirectly it make us closer during the weekends. They would ask me if I want a cup of Kopi O before they walked to the kitchen and start preparing. Same goes to me, always with a polite-yell, "tiang ai Kopi O?!" Then, sometimes we would sit together in the living room watching TV and waiting for the Kopi O to cool down enough to be drink.



Even during my study in Sheffield, Kopi O + biscuit is one of my supper too! You can see here together with the food i had! :)

http://kforkiat.blogspot.com/2008/06/sheffield-food.html

Now, Kopi O are still here with me. Kopi O and blogging are inseparable. It gives me feel to express out my feeling through blog... "Hey boss! You ciak ka ki esok! I quit!" Yes, I just expressed something impossible.....

That's it. Kopi O.....

AMAZING ISN'T IT!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

COffee lagi... no sienz meh... u very UNCLE lo.... young guys are drink OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE 1... lolz..

KiaT said...

ha ha ha. white coffee not as nice as black coffee. XD

Unknown said...

make for me too pls as i'm a coffee lover too~

KiaT said...

"Princess 薇薇, we have alot of coffee here. Please make your order. We will send to your castle" XD

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта kforkiat.blogspot.com