Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Year Resolution, again! =)


It's the end of 2011! One more day to go! For me this moment means holiday season, home cleaning, job annual BONUS, vacation, buying new clothes for CNY, and we grow another year older! and of course not to be forgotten, New Year Resolutions! (This is what i have posted for the past few years, but almost all failed)

I guess my previous resolution might be a lil bit VERY difficult. Some of them do not create long term benefit or permanent enhancement to my life. I guess this time i'll make a possible and worthy one! and surely, I will try my best to make all this happen! :-)

For me, before we start to list out our New Year Resolutions, we look back to the past and see what have we done/achieved and what's not. So we can have part of the list comes from these 'undone' things.

My past obviously have a lot of things left undone or I can say, not even take off my first step. #_# Here are 2 posts about my New Year Resolutions. 2008 and 2009. Couldn't remember why I didn't post any in 2010. Now here comes 2011! TIME FLIES!

2008

2008 resolution <-- click here to back to the past! XD

I think this one is far too long ago. =D of course there are accomplishment!

1) I think I have a better temper now. I forgive my eraser whenever he hide from me. I always tell him nicely don't ever do that again.

2) I don't really drive like samseng jalanan anymore or tailgate people in a pasar pagi. But I still trying to tailgate Skyline and Subaru on the speed lane with my ori 5 gear Kenari 1.0 DOHC....*gambateh!

3) I believe I think maturely a lil bit more compare to last time. But I don't act like one i guess. Do I? Do I? wtf. say something.

4) I don't know wth is that "get closer to neighbour" existed. I just can't make it. HA HA!

Ya, that's something I have achieved in 2008. That's not a big deal, because people change. If you don't, probably you are some alien from other planet like my 15" LCD sitting here and let me poke. *poke poke

2009

Mid 2009 Resolution! <-- click here to back to the past! =D
WOW! this list is terribly created! How could I create a New Year Resolution like this. It's all about getting a luxurious life!

No1. - Debt.

This one is a must every year. Can't get rid of this, like my mum walks into my room every 47.5 minutes to tell me to drink water. And she din't realise that she have been talking to a water barrel.

Debt. The problem doesn't arise from the so called MONEY, but it's US, ME, YOU....... OURSELF.

The only way to get rid of debt is defeating yourself, and not the money. Of coarse if there's a chance to earn more, try it without gambling what you have. There's nothing to lose.

No.2 - Backpack

This one I guess will be my all time NYR (New Year Resolution). But life is not as smooth and easy as I think. Let it be. I still hoping to travel around the world one day. Step by step la~ :)

No.3 - Change Handphone

HA! This is the only one i've done! Change my rm200 hp to a RM 2K hp! AT LEAST I'VE DONE SOMETHING from this ridiculous list! ha ha!


No.4 - Girlfriend

OH NO! This one is a disaster..... forget it...... Let it be....

No.5 - Change my car

This one no longer a need for me. I'll stay with my Kenari...... until I can tailgate a Subaru with my skill... Thank you thank you.... *bow


No.6 - DSLR Camera

I bought a phone. No more extra money. pathetic........ and this phone sometimes feed on money. wtf.


No.7 - Touch up tattoo

Ya, hope I can have a visit to tattoo studio one day. *choose The Rock's tattoo, Ctrl C + Ctrl V, done...


No.8 - Clothing and accessories

None..... Just a phone and few RM 10 Tshirt.

No.9 - Extra income

Couldn't get any T_T...but few months ago there is one measurement work, still pending due to some problem. Hope it get solved soon.



That's it! My 2009 NYR. Only one! and I'm not sure if it's a NYR after all. ha ha!



2011

2011 will be a easier one! Lets start immediately!

1) bath less to prevent global warming.

2)Buy a hair cutting machine, cost RM20. I can cut my head botak shinny shinny...so i can save all my haircut cost. RM18 x 12months x 60 years (LOL) = RM 12,960!!
RM12,960 deduct machinery cost RM20 x 5 unit = RM 12,860! HEY PEOPLE! go and buy the haircutting machine that cost RM20 but have a value of RM12,860!

3) use toilet bowl 5 times only flush to save water and money.

4) Fart less.

5) Love nature. Kill less mosquitoes.

OK, stop. I am joking. Let's start a real one.


1) Bath 5 times a day

1) Debt!

Still my first one! ha ha! And this time I come with a better method which is interrelated with No.2 later. I don't have enough money to use every month. Don't as me why, I am wondering too.

So, previously I came out with a plan which is still slightly on going right now. XD which is skipping tea time meals like nescafe, snacks. Unfortunately, in the end not much improvement because the determination isn't strong enough to hold those temptations. :( but i am still trying~

2) Singapore

YES! I've been telling this for the past one year! but I am still nailed here in Malaysia. 2011 will be the year I start to earn SGD. I hope I can do it this time.


3) Discipline & get organised

I don't have enough discipline after my secondary school time. Busy....? Involved in too much thing in my life? I will try to get this improved time after time.

It is a very essential thing in our daily life which involves everything. Organise my life. I think it's a terrible mess. Sometimes I just don't know what I am doing.
4) Spend more time with family

Take family out, to the mall, morning stroll or even a vacation if I have $$$. But I have to remove myself from Malaysia and work abroad soon, I hope.


5) Enjoy morning toilet time life

Get myself involve with things happening in the city. Spend more weekends out from home to the beach, mall, hiking etc etc. Life is horribly terribly short! In my opinion, age 20-30 is the best part in our life.

Once we reach the 30's, life's getting harder and responsibilities trespassing into our life so sudden and unexpected. So, enjoy while you can. Do whatever you think you need to do to pursuit the happiness that lingering around your life.

6) DSLR

I like to take pictures. I like beautiful pictures. I have a digital camera, but I already got bored of it. I hope I can buy one and spend my leisure time with it. The most important, I can use it during my holiday to take pictures of beautiful bitch beach and scenery as beautifully as I want.

7) Girlfriend (the photo above is Anne Hathaway smiling beautifully!)

HA HA! this one still remains! 7 more days I'll reach the 19th 25th year as a human. It's the mid of my 20's!!!! In a blink of eye! Before i blink, i was still 9 years old playing Atari video games, my favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! U see! so fast. DONT BLINK YOUR EYES!!!

I feel like everyone is urging me to find a gf.... but, it's not easy for me. I have no guts and I am choosy. Most important, My money just enough for a plate of nasi kandar with ayam and cabbage + MPK car park everyday. I couldn't afford the 2nd plate. Some more want order teh oh ais limau leh! 2 ppl!? eat s**t ar..... @_@ but still have to start keeping an eye on the market. LOL

8) Stay healthy

During futsal game, I've discovered that my condition is not as good as few years ago when I can run like Torres Messi. I guess my health starts to deteriorate. I couldn't breathe smoothly and easily when I am sprinting during futsal. Stamina getting worse.

Other than that, my legs cramp easily and sweat a lot. (not that SWT ---> =_=!) My mum always buy us many types of vitamin although I don't really know what's the nutrient for. Thank you :) I will have to take care my health like uncle aunty out there very soon.....

9) Save more

This one seems like conflicting with other Resolution. ha ha! If I managed to get my ass to Singapore, I might save some for my disobedient unforeseen future! I MUST SAVE!!!!


10) (What you think I should fill in here / what should I improve?) =D


I think that's all for now. Nine. Ha ha. 2011 won't be an easy year for me. I'll make some quite big changes in my life such as working in Singapore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the new year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Sia Chee Hong said...

babi~good resolution...
congrats u know wat u have done n wat shud u do~
although u r in troble!XD

Mezza said...

Mezza: Yay man life is nvr about the destination but JOURNEY.
It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from ; it only matter u know theres SCH always stand by ya side.
Wish you a bright n shiny year in 2011!!! Cheerssss xD

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory