Thursday, November 8, 2007

a glimpse bout me~


Its 7 in the morning. Just now went to watch footbatll live at mamak. MU vs KIEV. The result, MU won 4-0. Nice match. And Arsenal had a draw against Slavia. Quite disappointed.Now, I am waiting for the washing machine rinsing my clothes. Sleepy. Today is Deepavali. But I am still at wangsa maju. Err….doing homework? Or enjoying?

I have nothing to blog currently. Hehe. Its boring to write bout my daily lives here. and I didn’t encounter anything special till now. maybe I should confess a lil bit bout each single thing here. lets start with :

FAMILY : my family is doin well, especially my 1st younger brother, Ah Hoe a.k.a. Orang Kuat. He always get good results for his exam. And I can see he is having a beautiful life in Kampar. Hehehe… good luck. Ah Hien pula stil like to lepak around. Must do some rectifying work on him. My parents same same healthy and happy in Klang. They will even happier after this year. Both of their elder prince will return to the castle of Phua. Lolz.

Hoe producing one of his breakfast for us. very nice!
i started to eat salad after experiencing this great breakfast.


ehem.....my mum's 3 best friends. there more! i'll introduce here nextime

FRIENDS : err……ups and down. Here getting better, there getting worse. haha. One of the rule to be on the ship of friend, the friendship. Sometimes I just get bad tempered. Minta ampun kawan kawanku. I know I am not good enough, but I am changing, every milisecond.

one of our communication devices nowadays. great mum... ^^

ME : busy here busy there busy everywhere. Busy thesis busy game busy enjoy busy play. Stil the same bad KiaT. *sigh. Study lagged. Homework delayed. Enjoy 1st ^^

taken by me in the middle of the night. after my face got pale doin thesis. XD

thats all for now~ 8 am. WTH~ gd nite..........

No comments: