Wednesday, November 21, 2007

my imitation factory~ my new way~


Its week 7 of my last sem, which means 50% had already passed. 50% to go for exam. Only 3 paper will be taken, but the assignments are so terrible. 1st time in my life, I have been scared like a chicken running away from a crocodile. Afraid that I cant complete them. Due to the “anxiety-chemical-reaction” formed inside my body, some secret underground society has been organised in my brain. The CIPLAK team. Below is the Conversion Process of the CIPLAK inc.


This wasn’t my type of gaining knowledge in my alma mater! I used to get to the roots of every question and every problems. sigh*. Indirectly, the team formed by my lectures. Wahahaha!

Its 3am now, every human in my house got to their bed, except for CK (playing dota) and me. The silence at the mid of the night is really relaxing. Plus the aroma of the fine brewed coffee, it made my night perfect. It would be better if there is a melody created by guitar or piano, then it would be my paradise. Haha.


This new Pal cost me bout RM 9 for a small little bottle. it taste a little bit better than the normal nescafe which taste "strong" but not "good". zz...


I have nothing to blog actually. Just my lousy story. Hope blogspot don’t bankrupt. Wish to keep this as my diary, to be read when I am old. :P


Recently, my mind recall back those sad memories. but I am not sad anymore, maybe just a bit of ache. ^^ i wonder how she is now? and her family, who treated me extremely nice? does she found a nice job? does she found someone valuable for her? hehehe. just wondering, nothing special. According to the "Law of Causes & Effects", she had already pay back what she owed me last life. Haha~ if there's unsettled debt, then we shall meet again. i am still waiting the unlucky person who owe me so much last life! or the one i owed her so much. Karma rules~



Secretly took dad's pic~ he was doin his homework~ lolz. manyak kuat.



Oops! caught~



Mum painting wall~ i was so lazy~ haha. nextime i holiday bah~ manyak kuat



Inside the tunel~ LRT journey every fortnight~ lonely~








2 comments:

Pharm said...

Good post, good to hear that you're not sad anymore, another good photo taken..keep on the good work so I always have to good things to read. Lol

KiaT said...

=_=" thx for ur supporting post.....come PHUMP my toilet if u free, it stucked....lolz....there are many good blog out there u havent discovered.
http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com/ <<----pretty singaporean blogger. popular. haha...

"suxthesismuthafukergotohelldontevencomeback"