Saturday, November 10, 2007

my life my wangsa my headache~


Its middle of the night again. So disappointed today. Ms.Ng don’t allow me to cancel some of my work. Now, its extra much. She seems don’t really respond to me when I meet her. Maybe bcoz I FFK too much lastime. Haha. She ordered me to meet her every Friday, but I only meet her once in two Friday. Bcoz I don’t have any progress. What for meet her, rite? :P

Its 4.45am, everyone sleeping except for the 6 little guppies. I am so SIENZ doing my thesis. 500 email have been sent out to companies. Only got back one today, after 2 weeks passed. Err….construction industries workers are all busy getting rich? Lolz.

Just now an idea cropped out of my mind. To talk a lil bit bout my living place in Wangsa Maju here, special to my family and friends who haven’t visit here before. ^^

Currently there are 14 occupants staying here….terkejut? =_=” actually I included the 6 gold fish. One handsome macho gagah kuat clever guy (me), 6 ugly banana guy and one little girl. WAHAHAHA~ there are 3 rooms here. 3guy1room, 4guy1room, 1girl1room. Its pretty pleasant and peace after the departure of few unwanted housemates. ^^

What do we usually do?
Sitting and exercising fingers, eyes and brain.
.
What are the facilities we have?
Fridge, washing machine, water heater, ceiling fans…nice owner.
.
What is the time we usually sleep?
Earliest 12am, latest no sleep.
.
Hobbies?
Watch EPL, guitar, futsal, pc games, watching pirated DLed movie and evening nap.
.
Meal?
Around living area. Lazy.
.
PC Games played before?
Dota, cs, worms3, football manager, fifa, mahjong, flash games.
.
Total of leg attires?
probably 50 pairs.
.
Computers?
Eight.
.
Toilet seat?
Two.
.
Balcony?
Two. one already occupied by few pigeons and their "splashin- business-outcome".
.
College?
5 Tarcians. 3 MIA-ians? 6 Aquariumians.
.
.
the seven pro electronics

the hanging cable

currently me, in the middle of the night doin the F thesis and blogging.

our fridge!

30 here probably, somemore outside


rubbish stockpiled~


my lousy table with lousy thing


the MESS of our house







snapped by me! another nice pic!

No comments: